|Rated Voltage||415 V|
|Rated Current||Upto 6300 Amps|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
Power Control and distribution Panels are modular structured electrical control panel used to control power supply in large industrial as well as commercial units. Power supplied to big and heavy machineries, equipment's, motors and transformers are controlled as per the requirement.
Main LT Panel / PCC Panel with single / multiple Incomers, Bus coupler with Electrical and/or mechanical interlocking are provided.
Protective Relays, Indication lamp, Meters are to be provided whichever required.PCC Control Panel are offered with various Design like Top / Middle / Horizontal Bus bar chambers, Panel with Aluminum or Copper Bus bar, Top / Bottom / Front / Rear cable Termination
- Power Control Centre Panel
- Power Distribution panel
- Motor Control Centre Panel
- Electric Heater Thyristor Control Panel
- AMF Panel
- Fire Fighting Panel VFD Panel
- Modular / Non- compartmentalized construction in MS CRCA/SS.
- Indoor / Outdoor type Structure with IP-42/52/54/55/65.
- Single front/double front Operated.
- Provision for Extensible for future use.
- Arrangement for heat dissipation by means of Exhaust Fan or Lowers.
- Seven Tank Pre treatment process with Synthetic Enamel / Epoxy based primer / Powder coating as per customer’s requirement
- Electrical Grade Aluminum / Copper Busbar §Main busbar chamber at top / bottom of the Panel
- Separate chamber for vertical dropper §Busbar System design on basis of continuous Current rating and Fault level with stand capacity
- Top / Bottom cable entry. Detachable gland plate for cable entry
- Internal wiring with 660/1100 v Grade PVC coated stranded Copper Flexible Wires